Monday, 14 March 2016

Best Ever Peanut Butter Cookies

 

I went to my grandmothers place the other day and as usual she offered me a biscuit. She loves these crunchy peanut butter cookies she gets from Aldi but she's finding her teeth don't handle them quite as well as they used to (she's 90 years old), so I promised to bake her some Peanut Butter Cookies that were easier for her to eat.

I have been making these amazing Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies for years and years and they have never ever failed me. There are only three ingredients so how can you go wrong AND they are ready start to finish in 15minutes!

They are the most seriously simple delicious Best Ever Peanut Butter Cookies.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup of caster sugar (super-fine sugar)
  • 1 cup of peanut butter
  • 1 large egg lightly beaten
How to make it

Step 1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. This should form a thick dough-like mixture.

Step 2. Roll mixture into balls, approximately 1teaspoon, and place on a lined baking tray about 5cm apart. Lightly press a fork on the top of each ball to flatten slightly.

Step 3. Bake in a preheated moderate oven (180degrees Celsius or 320degrees Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes.

Step 4. Cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.

Step 5. Eat!

Try to limit consumption, these bad boys are nothing but sugar and peanut butter!

Enjoy!

xo

(Recipe source : Unknown... write somewhere in my recipe book many years ago and altered over the years)

6 comments:

  1. These look delish! Will get my 13 year old to try a batch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! These look so good! Putting them on the to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving baking cookies at the moment. Will have to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! My seven year old is currently obsessed with peanut butter - going to add these to my list of things to do during the school holidays!

    ReplyDelete